Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Great day today

Today, I loaded up a bunch of dogs and went to work. We had some great work from a few dogs.

Cullen - Had a beautiful shooting dog race with 2 broke finds. I am looking forward to running him at Nationals.

Gunner - Had a big hunting dog race, with a stop to flush and handled really well.

Chance - Had a great hunting dog run - a very nice find on pheasant that he pinned like a pro - broke at the flush but I am pleased with his progress.

Jessie - Ran an all age race, with no bird work. Handled well and got in there deep.

Otto - Ran independently and was in close proximity to a flushing bird.

Tanner - Ran a super nice hunting dog pattern - had a couple unproductives - I suspect running birds.

Hope - Ran well, and pointed a bird - super nice 5 month old puppy.

Tucker - First time out for this dog in a few weeks - he ran for about 20 minutes - ran a nice pattern and a big lick. Had a broke find on pheasants, and one broke stop to flush - and ran over another and failed to stop - correction was made - I was very happy with this.

Wind is up today - and I am hoping it will diminish in time for me to work another group of dogs tonight.

Keith - Posting from Under the Rusty Windmill

No comments:

Post a Comment