Sunday, August 8, 2010

Things are coming along


It was a hot weekend. So hot we only got three braces in yesterday before it got hazardous to keep running the dogs.

Knikki - Had a piece of bird work. Nice shooting dog race.

Dot - Ran all over the country - no birds and hard handle

Jakey - Ran hard had a nice find of pheasants - broke at the flush.

OTHER STUFF

People have been emailing and calling wondering about the BLOG. Here is the scoop.

Okay, Daniel was forced to return to AZ to take care of personal business. There is no problem working the dogs - as I was always the primary trainer. However, because of his absence - I am having to do everything at the kennel. This takes most of the time I would be spending working on the BLOG or returning emails - although I will try to get back to everyone quickly.

So, if you are wondering what is happening with your dogs, and want to talk to me. Please call between 1pm and 4pm MDT or between 8 and 9 pm MDT. These are the times I am available to talk, I am running dogs and working at other times.

Thanks

Keith - Posting from Under the Rusty Windmill

No comments:

Post a Comment