Saturday, December 5, 2009

Good showing this weekend

I entered four dogs in the Dallas Pointer and Setter Club trial at Wortham, TX.

In the Open Shooting dog I ran Tucker (Parrs Tucker) had a nice find, stood with the flush and the bird flew over his head and I fired he took 5-6 steps but I was able to stop him, unfortunately, it was a broke stake - but this dog has come a long ways and I am super happy with his effort today.

In the Open Derby - Cullen ran nice, a bit lateral and had 1 find and 2 non productives but finished strong and was awarded 3rd Place. Maggie ran a hard driving, forward race with two very nice finds. She finished strong and was awarded 1st Place.

In Open Puppy - Dolly ran a bit immature at first but picked up and ran a nice forward race with a nice find. She did not finish in the money - but it was a great effort and I look for more great things from her.

Keith - Posting from Under the Live Oak trees

No comments:

Post a Comment